Alford Image Library


The Donsiders L to R: Archie Nicol, Charlie Dey, Ian Smith, Alice Lawson, Jimmy Malcolm.
Balfluig Castle Built 1556, unoccupied from 1753. Restored 1966. Excellent view of Bennachie in the background.
Dr Brian McCombie and proud parents Photograph taken at his graduation ceremony, in Marischal College, Aberdeen?

Latest Pics

Alford Curling ClubBalfluig Castle, AlfordWater Pump in AlfordMillbank Farm, AlfordCyril Massie ShepherdAlex Morrison's Photographic EquipmentKeig School, Community Hall and VillageKeig crossroadsKeig from the Whitehouse RoadButterbur at Keig