Howe of Alford Taken from somewhere near Meikle Endovie, with Bennachie in the background.
The Railway Station at Tillyfourie Alford bound train.
The Montgarrie Bridge Currently being replaced.
Ploughing at Strathlunach, Tullynessle. Charlie Hay(snr) ploughing at Strathlunach.
Whitehaugh House Built 1745 with additions 1838-40.
Forbes Arms, Bridge of Alford Shop on corner now derelict.
Keig Shop Robert Simpson proprietor
Rhynie and Tap O' Noth View from south-east.
Haughton House, Alford Sunday school photographs taken to right of the house (see Sunday School outing from Alford Parish C...
Charles Murray Third from left?